It is the successor to the PlayStation Portable as part of the PlayStation brand of gaming devices. It was released in Japan and parts of Asia on December 17, 2011 and is expected to be released in Europe, Australia, and North America on February 22, 2012.
– The new PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi, powered by AT&T’s Mobile Broadband Network
– Front and Rear Cameras
– Six Axis Motion Sensor
– Stunning 5″ OLED touch screen.
-The rear multi touch pad gives you greater hand control while freeing up the brilliance of the front OLED screen.
– Locate, connect and play with friends via GPS and social networking apps like NEAR.
– With cross platform play you can start playing a game on your PS3 console, pause the game and pick up on PS Vita right where you left off. You can also join in multiplayer games on your PS Vita and play against players on their PS3 consoles
– Discover a fully immersive first person shooter experience with dual analog sticks.